Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mental Madness

Hot N Cold by Kate Perry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-LhyAVzDBI

WARNING: there is one bad word in the lyrics to this song which I didn't put in the written lyrics, but if you watch the video.....

I just have to post the link here as it is about my life for the past two years.

You change your mind,
Like a girl changes clothes,
Yeah you, PMS,
Like a #@#&^ I would know.
And you over think,
Always speak,
Crypticly.
I should know,
That you're no good for me.

{CHORUS}
Cause you're hot then you're cold,
You're yes then you're no,
You're in then you're out,
You're up then you're down,
You're wrong when it's right,
It's black and it's white,
We fight, we break up,
We kiss, we make up,
(you)You don't really want to stay, no.
(but you)But you don't really want to go-o.

You're hot then you're cold,
You're yes then you're no,
You're in and you're out,
You're up and you're down,

We used to be,Just like twins,
So in sync,
The same energy,
Now's a dead battery.
Used to laugh bout nothing,
Now your plain boring.
I should know that,
You're not gonna change.

{CHORUS}

Someone call the doctor,
Got a case of a love bi-polar,
Stuck on a roller coaster,
Can't get off this ride,
You change your mind,
Like a girl changes clothes.

Life has been pretty unfair lately and I've been going through more trials than I'd even hoped for! I'm trying to be tough, strong and all the other stuff you're supposed to be during times like this.... boy, it can be discouraging!

1 comment:

  1. Hadn't seen that before - interesting! Sorry things aren't getting better for you. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

    ReplyDelete