Monday, April 5, 2010

Just Ducky!

I decided to try a bit of sewing.  It's a pastime I used to really love, but it had gone by the way side for various reasons over the years.  I used to find it very relaxing and comforting in stressful situations.  I'd say my life fits that description now, so I thought, "What have I got to lose?"  I already had a pattern and some material so I dug it out and this is what came of it!


Isn't she cute!?  I decided that it was almost Easter so I would give it as a gift to my newest niece, Nora.  I gave my ducky light blue eyes to match hers....

On Easter, I had so much fun watching her open her gift!



She really, really loved her new duck!




Then, her mom reminded me that she had dressed up as a duck for Halloween!  Boy!  We had some fun with that!!!!



 

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment